The Festival of Sheffield Photography (FoSP) has partnered up with national photojournalist Laura Page to develop a unique ‘FoSP Photography Programme’ for those wanting to improve their photography… And thanks to sponsorship from the National Lottery, we are able to offer this programme completely free of charge to 40 Sheffield residents.
Knowing how to take great photos is essential…
– For aspiring photographers
– For ambitious writers, bloggers and journalists
– For those starting or running a business
– For those looking to increase their value in the workplace
– For those who simply want to put together better social media posts.
“If you want to increase your earnings or boost your rep on social media, then knowing how to take great photos is invaluable!”
The ‘FoSP Photography Programme’ will include:
- 2 x four-hour sessions
- An introduction to commercial photography including portraiture, venues and events, street-life and domestic/work scenes
- The opportunity to submit your photography directly to the ‘FoSP Selection Panel” for possible exhibition at the Festival.
The ‘FoSP Photography Programme’ will be available for booking in the weeks ahead. Whenever we’ve offered similar training in the past, it has booked up within 48 hours. As this is a free photography programme with only 40 places available, we expect all places to be fully booked within 24 hours of being released.
To give you the best chance of securing a place, simply complete the expression of interest form below. We will then email you one week before the release date with the exact date and time that free tickets will be available.